Edwards Motors is committed to improving its service through feedback from all staff and Customers. Edwards Motors welcomes comments, complaints and suggestions for improvements from any interested parties and will use this feedback to improve current services and standards.
Definition of a complaint: A statement that something is unsatisfactory or unacceptable about the standard of service, actions or lack of action by Edwards Motors.
MAKING AN INFORMAL COMMENT / COMPLAINT
Edwards Motors encourages customers to speak directly to the member of staff if they wish to make a comment or complaint about a service they have received.
When things have been talked through the customer may be satisfied with the outcome. If the customer is not satisfied they may want to take the matter further by making a formal complaint.
MAKING A FORMAL COMPLAINT
In order to make a formal complaint the customer needs to speak to or write to the Service Manager or Sales Manager
Your complaint will be looked into by the Service Manager or the Sales Manager who will respond to you with a suitable time frame.
The customer has the right to withdraw their complaint at any time.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE CUSTOMER IS NOT SATISFIED WITH THE OUTCOME?
If the customer is not satisfied with the decision made regarding their complaint, they will need to send details of their complaint with reasons stating why they are not satisfied to Adrian Edwards Director
WHAT CAN THE CUSTOMER EXPECT FROM EDWARDS MOTORS?
- Their complaint will be acknowledged within 5 working days
- They will be given the name and number of the person dealing with your complaint
- They will receive a full written response within 10 working days and if Edwards Motors can’t meet that target they will tell you and keep you informed of progress.
- If deemed necessary the relevant Manufacturer will be informed.
- They will be treated fairly and courteously
- Their complaint will be treated confidentially
- Edwards Motors will not discriminate against the customer in the future because they have complained
- Edwards Motors will use information gathered from complaints to improve services and standards in the future.
The effectiveness of this policy will be reviewed regularly, after each major incident and at least annually. Sandra Edwards HR Manager will also ensure that any changes are clearly communicated to all staff.
Review due : 26th July 2022